Wednesday, January 1, 2014

That Blue House (Part Three) - The Room, The Curtains, The Secret

I began to worry about J… I wanted to know what he was doing, did he leave? So I went to my friend's window and peaked out the curtain at him, he was still there then I heard my friend’s voice in that same low, scary voice… telling me there was a reason for curtains… now as stupid as that line sounds to be afraid of… well… he kept saying that and we fought over whether the curtains should be open or not. He said “so no one can see what happens inside.” I told him “everyone can see because there’s nothing happening”… Now why I left that window and went back to the pallet he had in front of his tv I don’t really know but I did, however I went back a few times… how many times I did…how many times we fought over the curtains before it happened…I’m not sure….

Now I must warn you, there maybe details following this line that you might not feel comfortable reading. If you feel you can not read farther than feel free to go to another post, blog, or so forth....

Back to the story... 

The last time I went to the window to open the curtain…….He came up behind me, grabbed me by my crotch, picked me up from behind and slammed me on the bed… it happened so fast… yet so slow at the same time… he was on top of me before I knew it… I kept screaming for him to get off over and over again… and hitting him and he fought back… I was crying … this little kid came in and was hitting him too telling him to stop… he knocked the little kid down, and the kid got back up after that the kid left…I'm not sure how long it lasted or what really made him stop... but shortly after the kid left he got off... but did I run… no… I jumped off the bed, fell to the floor in front of the t.v and was just staring… I grabbed a pillow and held it in my arms… he came behind me and asked me if I wanted him to stop… 

"no you idiot, i only screamed at you to get off of me a million times. Oh but that totally means to continue." I thought to myself. But my actually body just glared at him for a second and then continued to stare at the T.v. Rather he turned it on or not i do not remember, but I couldn’t say anything… he laid down with his head near my butt… he kept making sexual jokes at me… a few times I pulled another pillow to hide my butt but after he pushed it away a few times… I stopped I just sat there…I felt hopeless and under a spell. I couldn't leave, couldn't move, couldn't say anything, just could sit there hugging that pillow tightly. 

I’m not sure how long it was but I heard his mom (who was under neath us the whole time…) call up to me saying someone was here for me… it was like a bell for me..and him too… he sat up and my eyes opened wide he raced me to his bedroom door (he won..) as I ran out the door he made sure to touch my chest and butt on the way out and then chased me down… I was then in a haze I remember my sister running past me and intercepted us on the stairs and I ran out the open front door and straight to the van… I left my shoes behind… when everyone asked me if I was okay I said I was, my sister looked at me in disbelief and I later told her to tell no one that anything went wrong in that house. Did she know what happened? No but I didn’t want anyone to know…

No comments:

Post a Comment