Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Warrior - Demi

I do this thing where I scan through Spotify or Youtube to find new music. I usually go to artists that usually sing how I feel at that point in time, or how i want to feel. However, there are those times that I just scan through artists who I just want to hear. Well on my starred list (songs i wanted to explore later) I decided DEMI LOVATO is who I wanted to listen to. 

I pulled up her song Warrior just curious about it...never did I know what memory it would bring up, or how much I could relate to it.. It literally felt like...like she lived my tragedy... Like maybe she was singing to me. 

Woah, I'm getting way into this. Not that I actually believe Demi knows I exist or that she knows my problems, but jeez it was right on the money.. 

Try it out for yourself, See if you can relate to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPoG8-WJTt0


No comments:

Post a Comment